Step 15: Disability Rundown
Have the pc give you anything he considers a disability, mental, physical, etc.
He can give anything from a bad leg to being too fat to not being able to learn Algebra.
You simply make a list of all these items from pc, noting the Meter read as the pc gives it to you. These are the Original Items.
Take the largest reading item and do a full Pre-assessment on it. Check interest and handle each reading item from the Pre-assessment Quad R3RA. Take up the next biggest reading disability and do a Pre-assessment and handling on it.
Reassess/add to the Original Items list. Use Suppress and Invalidate buttons as needed.
When you have exhausted the list of all reading disabilities and the pc says there are no more disabilities this Rundown is complete.
Step 16: Identity Rundown
The purpose of this RD is for the pc to feel "himself" or "herself". It handles pc's out of valence. It is of course only given if pc is out of valence.
1. Have the pc make a list of all the things he has never wanted to have.
2. Do a Pre-assessment on those that read in 1.
3. Quad R3RA on reading items, first checking interest.
4. Have the pc list all the things he has never wanted to do.
5. Do a Pre-assessment on those that read in 4.
6. Quad R3RA on reading items, first checking interest.
7. Have the pc list all of the things he has never wanted to be.
8. Do a Pre-assessment on those items that read in 7.
9. Quad R3RA on reading items, first checking interest.
The end phenomena of this process is when the pc originates that he is in valence, or some similar remark such as for the first time he feels himself.