AUDITOR'S TR'S COURSE
The course is aimed at teaching student auditors the basic skills of TRs as they apply to auditing. The course can however be done by non-auditors with tremendous benefits.
Prerequisites: Study Manual done.
The student is to apply the Study technology on this course.
|I. ARC AND AUDITING|
1. Study: Intro Page ____
2. Demo: What the TRs are for.
3. Demo Valuable Final Product #1 and #2 to your twin __________
4. Study: TRs Demo Drills______
5. Drill: TR Demo Drill 1 to a win __________
6. Drill: TR Demo Drill 2 to a win__________
7. Study: "What is Auditing?"
8. Demo: A session showing pc and auditor and how communication fits in.
9. Demo: Auditor plus pc is greater than pc's bank.
10. Essay: How do the points of Auditors Code mentioned influence auditors behavior and the communication in a session?
11. Study: "ARC and Scales"_______
12. Clay: How communication fits into the ARC Triangle______
13. Clay: The comm formula,
14. * Study: "Scales and Behavior"_______
15. Clay: using some of the detailed characteristics:
a) Deepest Apathy____
16. Drill: With your twin do a "two minutes
17. Drill: Once the tone is established,
19. Drill: In real life, find a person to talk to. Establish the person's tone level by the "two minutes drill". Then raise the person's tone by using "Raising Tone" drill.______
20. Essay: Write a report about your experiences with (19).________
II. COMM CYCLE COMM FORMULA
1. Dictionary: Look up Carrier wave.____
2. Study: "Communication and Auditing"_______
3. Demo: Itsa Line, Itsa-maker Line,
a) Itsa Line_______
4. Clay: The relationship between a process and the auditing comm cycle.________
5. Demo: Comm cycle additives.________
6. Clay: Q & A. Showing why it's harmful to running a process.___________
7. Study: "TRs and Communication"_____________
8. Clay: Robotic TRs__________
9. Demo: Axiom 51__________
10. Essay: The difference between robotic TRs and live communication._________
11. * Study: Axiom 28 Taken Apart.__________
12. Demo each of the component parts:
"The component parts of Communication are:
13. Clay: Axiom 28._________________
III. TRs THEORY
1. Study: "Picture Guide and EP of TRs"________
2. Demo each TR:
a) OT-TR 0_________
3. Clay: End result of TRs:
a) VFP No. 1__________
4. Study: "TRs and Confront"___________
5. Essay: What confront is and
6. * Study: Coaching the TRs___________
7. Demo: The 4 numbered points of good coaching:
a) Coach with a purpose___________
8. Demo: Toughness in coaching__________
In this chapter we are going through the TR in detail. There are eight different drills, each with a specific purpose and function.
9. *Study theory: OT-TR 0_________
25. *Study the rest of theory__________
Study: TRs Instructions__________
Study: TRs Remedies_________
Demo: Mood TRs________
Drill: "Problems with Duplicative Commands"_________
END OF THEORY
|Student Attest Theory:
I have completed the theory section of this checksheet and have left no
I have trained this student to the best of my ability and he/she has completed the Theory requirements and have applied Study Tech correctly and knows the data.
IV. TRs PRACTICAL
Do each drill to a pass following coaching instructions and other rules laid down.
Go back and redo earlier drills when needed. Restudy instructions before each drill as needed. TR-0 has to be done until the student can do it for 2 hours straight without flunking or interruptions. This may take a number of attempts. It may work best to set targets of doing it for 15 or 30 minutes and gradually increase the time until the 2 hours drill is passed. There are usually a number of TR Remedies applied on this step, such as mood drills, etc. They are not listed as they are only done as needed, but they count full student points.
1. * Study: Intro Section of TRs Instructions._______
2. * Study: OT TR-0_______
3.Drill to pass: OT-TR 0_________
4. * Study: TR-0_______
5. Drill to pass: TR-0, 2 hours straight__________
6. * Study: TR-0 Bullbait_______
7. Drill to pass: TR-0 Bullbait_________
8. * Study: TR-1_______
9. Drill to pass: TR-1___________
10. * Study: TR-2_______
11. Drill to pass: TR-2____________
12. * Study: TR-2 1/2_______
13. Drill to pass: TR-2 1/2___________
14. * Study: TR-3_______
15. Drill to pass: TR-3_____________
16. * Study: TR-0_______
17. Drill to pass: TR-4____________
18. **Final Supervisor pass with all TRs in: TR-4_________
V. TRs APPLICATION
1. Study Assists_________
2. Drill: Do a touch assist on a doll._________
3. Drill: Do Contact Assist with coach_________
4. Drill: Do Locational Assist with coach__________
END OF CHECKSHEET
I have completed the requirements of this checksheet and I can do the TRs and have achieved the VFP 1 and 2 and the EP for the Drills.
I have trained this student to the best of my ability and he/she has completed the requirements of this checksheet and can do the TRs and has achieved the VFP 1 and 2 and the EP for the Drills.
© Clearbird Publishing, 2003-05.